Withdrawal and Refund
Please submit all cancellation requests within 30 calendar days of registration and no later than 14 calendar days prior to the scheduled training in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees. No shows incur the full cost of registration.
Withdrawals, cancellations or requests to reschedule training received less than 14 calendar days prior to the start date of the training will be subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the registration fee.
You may substitute an applicant for the training before the training begins with prior consent from Vetergy.
To cancel, substitute or reschedule confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-VETERGY (838-3749)
Course Changes or Cancellation by Vetergy
Vetergy Group will make all efforts to confirm the training a minimum of thirty (30) calendar days prior to the start date of the training.
Where modifications by Vetergy affect your election to particpate, all fees and deposits will be refunded in full or may be transferred to another training event within 12 months. Notice will be directed to the email address provided during registration with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
Change in Venue
Vetergy reserves the right to modify the venue from that originally promoted for the training event a minimum of thirty (30) calendar days prior to the start date of the training.
In the event of inadequate enrollment, Vetergy reserves the right to cancel any such training without any liability to you for travel expenses incurred or otherwise. Vetergy strongly encourages you to make all travel arrangements related to the training event after Vetergy confirms the training or to ensure travel expenses are refundable in the event it becomes necessary for Vetergy to cancel training due to inadequate enrollment.
If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, you are entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
Vetergy is not responsible for reimbursement of non-refundable airline tickets in the event of training cancellation due to unavoidable circumstances. Please check on your training status before making travel arrangements.
Extenuating Circumstances takes into account serious events beyond your control that occur within 14 days of your registered training affecting your ability to attend.
These can include any of the following:
- Medical circumstances that became known or changed within 14 calendar days of your training and prevented you from attending
- Family or personal reasons, such as death or severe medical problems or unforeseen financial difficulties, which made it impossible for you to attend the training
- Other extenuating circumstances
Extenuating Circumstances does not include:
- Changing your work hours
- Changing your job
- Relocating or changing address
- Changing your mind regarding the training or the reasons you elected to register for the training
- Other employment circumstances such as redundancy, resignation, or termination *except where it can be demonstrated this situation has led to considerable family/personal circumstances (i.e. severe financial hardship or a significant medical condition).
Where Extenuating Circumstances is granted, Vetergy Group may agree to:
- Extend a credit for a future training event
- Refund all or a portion of the registration fees
All Extenuating Circumstances refund requests must be submitted within 30 calendar days after the start date of the training. To be considered for a refund, you must be able to provide independent evidence stating that you would have otherwise been unable to successfully attend your training.
In order to request a refund based on extenuating circumstances, please submit an email request to email@example.com or call 844-VETERGY (838-3749)